Students of the Home Health Aide program will learn to perform duties which include providing physical comfort and care for patients, nutrition, and other sustaining services for home health care recipients.
The students will have 33 hours of lab to practice, demonstrate and perform procedures associated with bedside client care.
Informacion en Español
COURSES INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- HIV/AIDS Education
- CPR-Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Verbal & Written Communications
- Laws & Ethical Standards for Home Health Aides
- Physical Comfort and Patient Safety
- Infection Control Procedures
- Home Health Care