|Electronic Health Records|
More and more, medical offices and hospitals are making the switch to keeping patients’ records in electronic format. Records and Health Information Management careers are projected to see higher than average job growth through 2026.¹This course will teach you how to use, manage and implement medical software to keep patients’ records in an electronic format. Our EHR training program can also help you prepare to take the National Certification.
The Electronic Health Records Continuing Education program gives you hands-on experience building, accessing, and updating patient EHRs using different simulated record environments. You'll have the opportunity to increase your familiarity with the look and feel of popular EHR tools and features used in today's medical offices.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Explain duties and responsibilities of EHR Specialist
- Effectively use EHR certified software and integrated equipment.
- Describe how you are involved with a facility's insurance and billing process.
- Monitor charts for completeness and accuracy in documentation.
- Follow regulatory compliance practices